The scheme named The Under30 Women Awards Ghana is a humanitarian and women Empowerment initiative conceived to provide a platform for the remarkable female talent in Ghana. The awards recognise and celebrate the achievement of women under the age of 30 years in Ghana.
The event and project is to create a platform to unlock a culture of kindness and collaboration among young leaders. We believe it is vital to connect, inspire and support a new generation of female leaders.
With our almost aim of recognising women from all walks of life, below are the categories for the first edition of the scheme.
1. Under 30 woman of the year
2. Young star award
3. Award for business leader
4. Award for sport
5. Award for authorship and creative writing
6. Award for banking and finance
7. Award for education
8. Award for agriculture
9. Award for health and wellness
10. Award for hospitality
11. Award for insurance and investment
12. Award for politics and governance
13. Award for real estate development
14. Award for beauty and lifestyle
15. Award for event management
16. Award for fashion personality
17. Award for social enterprise
18. Award for radio personality
19. Award for movie personality
20. Award for television personality
21. Awards for music personality
22. Award for blogger
23. Award for Dj
24. Award for photography
25. Award for modeling
26. Award for innovation and invention
27. Award for digital marketing
28. Award for public relation
29. Award for entrepreneur
30. Award for technology
31. Award for social media influencer
32. Awards for fashion brand
33. Award for startup brand
34. Foundation of the year
35. Women empowerment programme of the year
We are calling on the public, media and corporate bodies to support the ambition of the scheme while we seek to empower and celebrate Ghanaian women of excellence.
Nominations for the 2021 edition will be officially opened on Friday, 22nd January. Let come together together to celebrate and empower the next generation.