- Visit our website at https://www.ghmusiczone.com, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
- email addresses
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our Services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To comply with our legal obligations. We may process your information to comply with our legal obligations, respond to legal requests, and exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights.
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be victim of financial abuse
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced
- If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Analyzing website traffic and usage patterns.
- Customizing content and advertisements.
- Improving our services and user experience.
3.2. Third-Party Advertising
3.3 How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Website.
- To personalize your experience on the Website.
- To respond to your inquiries and requests.
- To improve our products and services.
- To comply with legal obligations.
3.4 Sharing Your Information
We may share your personal information with third parties only in the following circumstances:
- With your consent.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- With service providers who help us operate the Website.
- In connection with a business transfer, such as a merger or acquisition.
3.5 Your Rights
Under GDPR, you have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, correct, or delete your data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your data and to request that we restrict or port your data.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions or concerns about your personal information, please contact us using the information provided in Section 8.
3.6 Opting Out of Cookies
You can manage your cookie preferences by adjusting your browser settings. You can also opt out of personalized advertising by visiting the following links:
- Google Ad Settings: https://adssettings.google.com/
- Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/
Please note that opting out of cookies may impact your experience on the Website.
- Ad Networks
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.